Especially conceived and developed for those who are dedicated Christian disciples, this Bible has the following features:
- New King James Version (NKJV)
- Words of Jesus printed in brown
- Practical biblical tools for disciples: list of Jesus' miracles and parables, life of Jesus, two attributes of the Holy Spirit, important symbols, tests for true prophets, etc.
- Chain Bible Study, a wonderful and useful guide to study and share biblical teachings developed with the Bible text
- Special resources for committed disciples: A call to evangelism, Christian growth, counseling, secrets to sharing the gospel with others
- Unique supplies for Bible preaching: Practical answers to difficult questions and hot topics of the Bible
- Seventh-day Adventist resources: Adventist issues and Fundamental Beliefs
- There Is an Answer! Bible studies, a contemporary way to understand and testify about the Word of God
- 24 colorful charts inserted throughout the Bible: 2,300-day prophecy, the sanctuary of the wilderness, the Millennium, the statue of Daniel 2, the beast that rises up out the sea, the two beasts of Revelation 13, the life of Joseph, priestly garments, etc.
- Four illustrated chronologies of the Bible: Old and New Testaments, Bible empires, and the life of Jesus
- Special introductions and outline of each book of the Bible
- More than 200 commentaries, articles, graphics, and tables divided into five great themes: Theological Issues, Culture and History, Offerings and Sacrifices, Characters of the Bible, Peoples and Empires, along with Bible texts
- 20 wonderful maps of Bible lands
- Dictionary-Concordance for a better study of the Word of God