Can a faulty diet increase stress, irritability, and risk for depression? How do diet and lifestyle affect immune function and stress system activity? Learn the latest from science on how to cope with stress and lower your stress proneness, while decreasing disease risk, improving immune function, and increasing energy! Discover how simple lifestyle changes can have a dramatic effect on your ability to deal with life's daily stressors. Learn how to lower stress and beat depression—one bite at a time!
This colorful, user-friendly workbook includes:
- Personal application sheets at the end of each chapter
- Handy charts and tables
- Special nutrition and lifestyle inserts
- Delicious, easy plant-based recipes
- Inspiring stories of those who have made lifestyle changes
- Full scientific referencing
- Thought questions after each chapter
Paperback. 160 pages. Copyright 2010.