Habits are friends when they are good ones. But bad habits can become chains that hold us captive to our own thoughts and circumstances. Once a habit has hijacked the brain, is there any way of escape? Living Free examines how addictions work, and outlines practical keys for breaking any bad habit. Topics covered include obesity and food addictions, substance addictions, prescription addiction, smoking and alcohol addiction, entertainment and internet addictions, and behavioral addictions such as gambling and pornography. Don't let bad habits hold you hostage - learn how to get free and stay free!
This is a great resource for sharing at a seminar or in your community, church, or neighborhood. It includes:
- Colorful, user-friendly workbook
- Personal application sheets at the end of each chapter
- Handy charts and tables
- Special nutrition and lifestyle inserts
- Delicious and easy plant-based recipes
- Inspiring stories of those who have made lifestyle changes
- Full scientific referencing
- Thought questions after each chapter
356 pages. Paperback.