The Living Free seminar is a six-session lifestyle program that provides powerful tools for overcoming bad habits and addictions and building a better brain, better habits, and a better life—for good. We use a comprehensive mind/body/spirit approach to help participants achieve, maintain, and grow in physical and mental health, spiritual strength, and positive relationships. This is a lifestyle series and does NOT take the place of necessary medical, clinical, or psychological care by individual providers.
The Living Free six-session seminar series includes:
- Six scripted, editable PowerPoints
- Session Guides for summary and discussion
- Handouts for additional study
- Recipes for better living
- Balanced Living Tracts for additional handouts (e-tracts or purchase)
- Suggested readings from the book Living Free: Finding Freedom from Habits that Hurt (suggested for purchase for facilitators and participants)
Session 1: The Addicted and Learning Brain
Session 2: Freedom Keys
Session 3: Your External Environment: Lifestyle
Session 4: Your Internal Environment: Attitude
Session 5: Connections and Situational Awareness
Session 6: Habits that Last
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email with download instructions.
NOTE: Sales of downloadable files are final and are non-refundable.